||Industrial Piping Systems
||PVDF Polyvinylidene Fluoride
Pure Chemical Piping Systems,
Chemical Piping Systems Industrial,
PVDF Polyvinylidene Fluoride Pipe
Pressure Range: 16bar
Size: 20-63 mm
PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) features high strength and good corrosion resistance. Due to its chemical inertness, PVDF hardly reacts with any medium. At the same time, PVDF is a pure polymer, especially suitable for use in ultrapure water and high- purity chemicals systems.
- Workable in a wide range of temperature. Good resistance against thermal deformation.
- Good chemical corrosion resistance even in high-temperature working environment
- Good resistance against UV light and γ ray. Strong aging resistance.
- Low friction coefficient, excellent wear resistance
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent insulation performance
- Good weldability
- Good thermoplasticity
- Containing halogen with good flame resistance
Expansion occurs for extremely strong solvents, such as acetone and ethyl acetate
Some solvents can be dissolved, such as dimethyl formamide, dimethyl acetamide